Friday, July 22, 2011

Drogba Start Concerned about His position at Chelsea

/ On : 8:18 PM
Premier League news: Chelsea striker Didier Drogba dismissed the rumors about him that will leave Chelsea next Premier League season. He asserted, will remain with the Blues and be ready to compete with Fernando Torres.

Ivory Coast player has previously been linked with the club Galatasaray. The issue comes after last season, Drogba is no longer the primary option.

I would still be here (Chelsea) next season, said Drogba told Daily Telegraph.

Drogba explains there are now new contract talks between himself and the Chelsea management. And it's very exciting, said Drogba.

Drogba confirmed everyone would already know about him and Chelsea. Because, Drogba wants to end career at Chelsea.

Everybody knows what I feel about Chelsea and what I want. I'll be here until my contract expires, he said.

Moreover, there are already signals a new manager of Chelsea, Andre Villas Boas will not rely on just one player like Torres. Therefore, Drogba reiterated would be ready to compete to get prime position by the Spanish players.

I was 33 years old. And I was the oldest player and it feels weird if I do not worry. If I am eligible to play, then I'll play. However, if I had not feasible, then I will not play, he said.

Drogba conscious, in a team every day for Chelsea would have to be the main competition. Even two years ago, I also still compete, said Drogba.

Related Posts:



0 comments:

Post a Comment